II know many of you are feeling very frustrated — even angry — that it appears the voter fraud and cheating is winning out. But you will have that sometimes. Life is not always fair. Just ask all the baseball players who “lost” to the Houston Astros two seasons ago. Imagine how they must have felt when it was revealed they lost to cheaters.
So for four years the Democrat cheaters screamed that Donald Trump was an “illegitimate President” and now at long last all of the evidence to prove their allegations false have been released.
Unfortunately all of those liars will never be held accountable and now their declaration may come true on Wednesday - we very well may actually have an illegitimate president.
So what can do about this situation? I have some suggestions:
1. Never acknowledge an illegitimate President. Do not accept it as fact because it is not accurate.
2. Never take down your Trump yard signs. I have NINE in my yard. They will remain there until they disintegrate.
3. Never argue with people who refuse to look at facts of election fraud. I know of six examples - personally - but the cheaters - even judges - refuse to look at the facts. There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE. You cannot win an argument with uninformed ignorant people. Don’t even try.
4. Never forget that Donald Trump won in a landslide and lost because of proven massive fraud. We can sleep at night - and the cheaters will face their maker someday. It will be fun watching them try to explain why they did it.
I have been listening to two Priests who are trained exorcists and have found great comfort in their advice. They said we must pray that ALL of the evil these wicked people have perpetrated for the past four years and in this election fraud returns to them. Pray that Satan and evil go right back to from whence they came.
As for me - I am going to keep busy - I just bought a new pasta roller attachment for my Kitchenaid mixer. This one has all three mechanisms in one object - it kneads and rolls the dough flat, it cuts spaghetti and it cuts fettuccini. Or so it claims. That is yet t be determined. I can’t wait to try it.
HRM Pat Condelli, THE Cookie Queen, invites you to stop by The online Cookie Castle to see what her company can do to serve you. Cookies - cakes - cookbooks - cooking classes - and entertainment are her specialties.
The Cookie Queen bakes the world’s most delicious all-natural cookies. She will be happy to plan special cookie displays for your event. She is known for speedy service when cookies are needed for a funeral or a sick friend.
The Cookie Queen also is the director, choreographer and lead soprano for The Original Class Act, a group that has been performing together since 1992. There are 18 programs from which to choose.
Cookie Queen Cookies are simply the most delicious cookies you can buy. They are made fresh daily in the spotless kitchen of the Cookie Queen's Castle in the town of New Kensington, Pa., near Pittsburgh. There are 42 varieties of Cookie Queen Cookies. E Mail The Queen for a list of current offerings and their prices. email@example.com.
The Cookie Queen makes wonderful-tasting cakes for any occasion .. like this cherry-infused cheesecake. Live and silk floral bouquets are the only decorations. The Queen makes only butter cream and whipped cream frostings. She does not make fondant icing (it tastes terrible).
The Cookie Queen has published three books: "Royal Recipes From The castle of The Cookie Queen," "Hassle Free Holidays" and "Never Scrub Another Toilet." You can order copies from the Queen at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Word Association Publishers 724-226-1255.
Just like the old movie story - a group of friends got together to “put on a show” for the church fun fair way back in 1992. They presented a program of Cole Porter music. The 3-day gig stretched into many years and many shows as the phone never stops ringing. Everyone wants to book this group for a retirement home, church dinner, women’s club, lodge meeting, holiday party.
The Original Class Act will be doing our American Salute show this summer as soon ar the Coronavirus quarantine is lifted. It is the only one of our 18 shows we will offer since we can do this program outside and with no costume changes.
Owner of Cookie Queen Cookies,Cookbooks & Entertainment, Pat is the director and lead soprano of The Original Class Act. Pat also can be booked for a one-woman show - 20 songs in one hour.
Vocal coach for this group of outstanding musician, Terry is our alto and also plays the piano, organ and guitar and does solo gigs for weddings and funerals. She enjoys spending time with her grandchildren. Terry is wearing one of our new St. Patrick show costumes which we made in January.
Ladies swoon when Bill holds their hands and sings directly to each special lady in the audience. Bill is available as a wedding and funeral soloist.
Want to learn how to make the best pie crust in the world?
Do your homemade cookies turn out misshapen and burnt?
Can you put a gourmet dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes?
Interested in learning more about Italian cuisine?
HRH Pat Condelli, The Cookie Queen, also known as "the practical Martha Stewart," teaches all the tricks of the trade in fun-filled classes at the Castle in New Kensington, Pa.
Home Economist Pat Condelli
Pat received her degree in Home Economics at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and has been teaching cooking, baking and home making since 1968.
Choose one of the following classes or tell the Cookie Queen what you would like to bake or cook and she will plan a class specifically for you and your friends.
Pat also is available for LIVE consultation on SKYPE. If you have a web cam, message Pat on the internet for a time for a live SKYPE consult on your computer.
* Dough Re Mi - How to handle all types of doughs - yeast, phyllo, pizza, pie, biscuit. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something wonderful.
* Hassle-Free Holidays -. Save time and your sanity with easy holiday recipes. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something scrumptious.
* Kids Can Cook - Easy recipes. Lots of fun. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something to show your family what you made. Class limited to six children.
* Cookies to Die For, Cry For, Lie For - Learn to make "professional-looking" cookies that taste fabulous. Men of all ages really love this class. Hands on. Sampling. Take home some goodies.
* Yes, You CAN Make a Pie - Anyone can and I’ll teach you how.
* Intro to Cooking for the Single Man -Basic cooking skills for guys. Prepare wonderful meals for you and your buddies. Food safety. Learn how to host a party. Hands on. Sampling. Something to take home.
* Carry Me Back to Old Italia - Grand recipes from the North and South of Italy. Family-tested for generations. Hands on. Sampling. Something to take home.
* Ethnic Cooking With American Flair - You’ll get a little bit of everything in this class - Italian, Greek, Polish, German, Mexican, Dutch, Indian, Chinese. Six sessions.$300. Come for dinner. We eat first. Then I’ll show you how to make it. And you can take some home for your family to taste. Class size limited to six students.
All classes feature hands-on (not just watching me do it) experience. And everyone gets to take home something they themselves made.
Most classes are just one 2-3-hour session. There are morning, afternoon, evening and weekend sessions available.
Individual Classes: $40-$60 (depending on items being prepared), which includes recipes and something delicious to take home.
To register for a class, phone the Cookie Queen at 724 339-0920 or E Mail: email@example.com
According to statistics compiled from Worldometers, abortion is the leading cause of death worldwide, beating out cancer, AIDS, and Malaria, to name a few.
At the end of 2020, over 42,655,372 abortions occurred - one of the main reasons we all should have chosen to vote for President Donald Trump - the most pro-life President in history. He fought this vile industry world-wide at every opportunity. His opponent -Joe Biden has voted consistently in favor of abortion and in favor of taxpayers paying for abortions in this country and around the world.
The 2021 March for Life in the United States will be held on Jan. 29 on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. to support life-affirming law and policy. Many national leaders, as well as President Donald J. Trump addressed the 2020 March for Life. “Every child born and unborn is a sacred gift from God,” Trump told the massive crowd.
There have been well over 524,500 babies killed through abortion in 2021, a number that is rapidly climbing and will continue to climb if baby-killer Joe Biden takes office as president this week.
Also — you should know…….4,408,226 people in the world died of starvation in 2020. There is a vaccine for hunger. It is called FOOD.
Perhaps we should try figure out how to prevent abortion and hunger before dealing with a virus that has a survival rate of 99%.
If you don’t count the crackers - Black Bean Hummus is one of themes healthy things you can eat. And this recipe for it is wonderful and easy make.
1 canned black beans - I recommend Goya
1 avocado, pitted, peeled
4 Tbsps.olive oil
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
3 cloves garlic
2 Tbsp. lime juice
1 tsp. coarse sea salt
Pinch ground black pepper
Pinch crushed red pepper
How To Make It
* Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Blend mixture until smooth. The beans will still be lumpy as you can see in the photo - they should be.
Are you planning a special event? Are you looking for performers for a variety show? Send me a message about your plans, and I will get back to you soon.
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.