HRM Pat Condelli, THE Cookie Queen, invites you to stop by The online Cookie Castle to see what her company can do to serve you. Cookies - cakes - cookbooks - cooking classes - and entertainment are her specialties.
The Cookie Queen bakes the world’s most delicious all-natural cookies. She will be happy to plan special cookie displays for your event. She is known for speedy service when cookies are needed for a funeral or a sick friend.
The Cookie Queen also is the director, choreographer and lead soprano for The Original Class Act, a group that has been performing together since 1992. There are 18 programs from which to choose.
Cookie Queen Cookies are simply the most delicious cookies you can buy. They are made fresh daily in the spotless kitchen of the Cookie Queen's Castle in the town of New Kensington, Pa., near Pittsburgh. There are 42 varieties of Cookie Queen Cookies. E Mail The Queen for a list of current offerings and their prices. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cookie Queen makes wonderful-tasting cakes for any occasion .. like this cherry-infused cheesecake. Live and silk floral bouquets are the only decorations. The Queen makes only butter cream and whipped cream frostings. She does not make fondant icing (it tastes terrible).
The Cookie Queen has published three books: "Royal Recipes From The castle of The Cookie Queen," "Hassle Free Holidays" and "Never Scrub Another Toilet." You can order copies from the Queen at email@example.com or phone Word Association Publishers 724-226-1255.
Just like the old movie story - a group of friends got together to “put on a show” for the church fun fair way back in 1992. They presented a program of Cole Porter music. The 3-day gig stretched into many years and many shows as the phone never stops ringing. Everyone wants to book this group for a retirement home, church dinner, women’s club, lodge meeting, holiday party.
The Original Class Act will be doing our American Salute show this summer as soon ar the Coronavirus quarantine is lifted. It is the only one of our 18 shows we will offer since we can do this program outside and with no costume changes.
Owner of Cookie Queen Cookies,Cookbooks & Entertainment, Pat is the director and lead soprano of The Original Class Act. Pat also can be booked for a one-woman show - 20 songs in one hour.
Vocal coach for this group of outstanding musician, Terry is our alto and also plays the piano, organ and guitar and does solo gigs for weddings and funerals. She enjoys spending time with her grandchildren. Terry is wearing one of our new St. Patrick show costumes which we made in January.
Ladies swoon when Bill holds their hands and sings directly to each special lady in the audience. Bill is available as a wedding and funeral soloist.
Did you watch that congressional hearing this week when Rep. Jim Jordan asked the question of when Americans would get back the freedoms that were usurped because of the Wuhan Flu “pandemic”?
Jordan was asking the question that ALL Americans want to know. He ask for specifics. What precisely would determine when we could get back to some degree of normalcy?
He was asking the question of the guy in charge - Dr. Death Anthony Fauci who refused to say. Fauci keeps moving the goalpost.
Jordan wanted him to commit to a number of how many people must be vaccinated…. how many new hospitalizations? how many deaths? Fauci beat around the bush as usual.
When Jordan persisted, a fellow congresswoman - Maxine Watters screamed at Jordan: “Sit down and shut your mouth.”
Watters was not just yelling at Jordan. She was yelling at you and me and anyone else who wants answers.
And while we are at it, here are a few other questions I demand be answered:
* Where is the scientific proof that masks and social distancing are effective deterrents for the Chinese flu or any flu?
* Why was Dr. Fauci allowed to use our tax dollars to fund gain of function research on deadly viruses at the Wuhan lab?
* Why are thousands of illegal aliens with Covid 19 being shipped to cities with less than 25,000 population all over the United States?
* Why are we putting illegal aliens up in $400 a night hotel rooms while homeless veterans are living on the street?
* Why must people like me who worked three part-time jobs to pay for our college education pay off college loans for millions of recent students?
* Whatever happened to the Durham report about how the Obama administration spied on the Trump Campaign? Durham was appointed “special council” and two years later we still have just one conviction.
* Why did the Federal Government pay for Hillary Clinton’s lies about Donald Trump in the Steele Dossier and then promote those lies to the American public?
* Why will the Department of Justice not release the name of the Capitol Hill police officer who murdered Ashley Babbitt on Jan. 6th? She was a veteran, unarmed, 5’4” tall, committed no crime except to walk into the Capitol building and posed no threat to anyone. Is it because the cop is black and a professed Trump hater? I know his name but will not release it until it comes from an official source. If the police officer was white and Babbitt was black we would have had his name within minutes after the shooting. It’s been three months and now the DOJ says the police officer will not be charged in her death.
* Why did the US “intelligence” community lie about Russians paying Afghan fighters to kill
* Why did 70% of all donations to Black Lives Matter go to three women who run the foundation? One of them bought three multi-million $ mansions with her cut of the take.
* If Back Lives Matter demands that all hiring be done giving “diversity” first consideration does that mean that short white guys must now be hired for the NBA? Are white girls now allowed to be in the Miss Black USA Pageant?
* Now that we have thousands of pages of irrefutable proof that the 2020 election was “stolen” - now what? How do we get Baby Killer Biden out of our White House?
It’s time for some answers. No, Maxine, we will not sit down and shut our mouths.
One of my favorite things to eat is French Fried Zucchini. MyMom always cut the zucchini’s in rounds, then she would dredge them in flour (shaking them in a small brown paper bag), dip them in an egg wash and then coat them with bread crumbs. Frying meant turning each individual round in the frying pan and then she was stuck frying at the stove while the rest of the family was at the table enjoying them “hot off the press.” Making them is a tad labor intensive and I don’t like wasting oil and butter to fry them for just one person. Then I discovered this recipe where I can bake them. They taste basically the same - not exactly the same, but close enough. And you can make them all at the same time. I’ve done them both ways - with the skin on and with the skin peeled off. Both are good. But I prefer them with the skin peeled off. Also - I have eliminated the dredging in flour part.
3 medium zucchini, peeled & cut in sticks (see photo)
1 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 whole egg or egg white only
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
How To Make Them
* Beat the egg (I only use the egg white) in a shallow plate. Season with salt and pepper.
* In another shallow plate mix bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
* Dip zucchini sticks in egg wash, then roll in bread crumb mixture, making sure each stick is fully covered.
* Refrigerate uncovered for a hour or more which helps the crumbs to stick better.
* Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
* Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place sticks on the prepared baking sheet.
* Bake 20 minutes or until crispy.
Want to learn how to make the best pie crust in the world?
Do your homemade cookies turn out misshapen and burnt?
Can you put a gourmet dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes?
Interested in learning more about Italian cuisine?
HRH Pat Condelli, The Cookie Queen, also known as "the practical Martha Stewart," teaches all the tricks of the trade in fun-filled classes at the Castle in New Kensington, Pa.
Home Economist Pat Condelli
Pat received her degree in Home Economics at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and has been teaching cooking, baking and home making since 1968.
Choose one of the following classes or tell the Cookie Queen what you would like to bake or cook and she will plan a class specifically for you and your friends.
Pat also is available for LIVE consultation on SKYPE. If you have a web cam, message Pat on the internet for a time for a live SKYPE consult on your computer.
* Dough Re Mi - How to handle all types of doughs - yeast, phyllo, pizza, pie, biscuit. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something wonderful.
* Hassle-Free Holidays -. Save time and your sanity with easy holiday recipes. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something scrumptious.
* Kids Can Cook - Easy recipes. Lots of fun. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something to show your family what you made. Class limited to six children.
* Cookies to Die For, Cry For, Lie For - Learn to make "professional-looking" cookies that taste fabulous. Men of all ages really love this class. Hands on. Sampling. Take home some goodies.
* Yes, You CAN Make a Pie - Anyone can and I’ll teach you how.
* Intro to Cooking for the Single Man -Basic cooking skills for guys. Prepare wonderful meals for you and your buddies. Food safety. Learn how to host a party. Hands on. Sampling. Something to take home.
* Carry Me Back to Old Italia - Grand recipes from the North and South of Italy. Family-tested for generations. Hands on. Sampling. Something to take home.
* Ethnic Cooking With American Flair - You’ll get a little bit of everything in this class - Italian, Greek, Polish, German, Mexican, Dutch, Indian, Chinese. Six sessions.$300. Come for dinner. We eat first. Then I’ll show you how to make it. And you can take some home for your family to taste. Class size limited to six students.
All classes feature hands-on (not just watching me do it) experience. And everyone gets to take home something they themselves made.
Most classes are just one 2-3-hour session. There are morning, afternoon, evening and weekend sessions available.
Individual Classes: $40-$60 (depending on items being prepared), which includes recipes and something delicious to take home.
To register for a class, phone the Cookie Queen at 724 339-0920 or E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know the real truth about Covid 19 and the vaccine then you should take the time to watch this very informative video.
Dr. Simone Gold — a board certified physician and even more highly trained emergency room doctor — reveals proven facts —not opinions or guesses as we have been receiving for the past year from the illustrious Anthony Fauci whom we now learn had a hand in developing the Wuhan Flu.
Lots of people are afraid of the truth. They want to blindly follow government experts, mandates and regulations which have not been based on actual scientific facts. Fine - if you want to accept without question what the government tells you - that’s your prerogative.
For people who - like me - want all of the information - not just some of it - and then be allowed to make up our own minds as to whom should be believed you can watch the video here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9bH46xQRqjFa/
After watching the video you may be convinced that you - like me - will not get the vaccine under any circumstances. Your personal choice. But if you do ot wish to be harassed by government toadies, then you should sign the Petition To Stop Forced Experimental Vaccines https://stopmedicaldiscrimination.org/
One thing you must know BEFORE agreeing to get the vaccine is that it has been labeled “experimental.” That means should something untoward happen you can not sue - not the government, not the drug company, not the place where got it nor the person who gave it to you.
You are basically agreeing to be a guinea pig by taking the vaccine. Thank you for your bravery and for being willing to test this unproven medication.
I’m not saying you should get it or you should not get it. I’m saying - hear all the information and then make an intelligent decision. Your decision.
Are you planning a special event? Are you looking for performers for a variety show? Send me a message about your plans, and I will get back to you soon.