HRM Pat Condelli, THE Cookie Queen, invites you to stop by The online Cookie Castle to see what her company can do to serve you. Cookies - cakes - cookbooks - cooking classes - and entertainment are her specialties.
The Cookie Queen bakes the world’s most delicious all-natural cookies. She will be happy to plan special cookie displays for your event. She is known for speedy service when cookies are needed for a funeral or a sick friend.
The Cookie Queen also is the director, choreographer and lead soprano for The Original Class Act, a group that has been performing together since 1992. There are 18 programs from which to choose.
Cookie Queen Cookies are simply the most delicious cookies you can buy. They are made fresh daily in the spotless kitchen of the Cookie Queen's Castle in the town of New Kensington, Pa., near Pittsburgh. There are 50 varieties of Cookie Queen Cookies. See current cookie list below.
The Cookie Queen makes wonderful-tasting cakes for any occasion .. like this cherry-infused cheesecake. Live and silk floral bouquets are the only decorations. The Queen makes only butter cream and whipped cream frostings. She does not make fondant icing (it tastes terrible). See list of cakes/frostings available blow.
The Cookie Queen has published three books: "Royal Recipes From The castle of The Cookie Queen," "Hassle Free Holidays" and "Never Scrub Another Toilet." You can order copies from the Queen at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Word Association Publishers 724-226-1255.
Just like the old movie story - a group of friends got together to “put on a show” for the church fun fair way back in 1992. They presented a program of Cole Porter music. The 3-day gig stretched into many years and many shows as the phone never stops ringing. Everyone wants to book this group for a retirement home, church dinner, women’s club, lodge meeting, holiday party.
Need entertainment for a special event?
Corporate program. Church dinner. Family gathering. Let The Original Class Act sing & dance for your guests. We have 18 costumed and choreographed programs for just about any event you can imagine.
For fee & available dates Phone: 724-339-0920 E-Mail:email@example.com
Owner of Cookie Queen Cookies, Cookbooks & Entertainment, Pat is the director and lead soprano of The Original Class Act. Pat also can be booked for a one-woman show - 20 songs in one hour. Pat enjoys spending time with her Australian Shepherd Jenni Luigina.
Vocal coach for this group of outstanding musicians, Terry is our alto and also plays the piano, organ and guitar and does solo gigs for weddings and funerals. She enjoys spending time with her grandchildren. Terry is wearing one of our new St. Patrick show costumes which we made in January.
Ladies swoon when Bill holds their hands and sings directly to each special lady in the audience. Bill is available as a wedding and funeral soloist.
We are facing yet another crisis in this country - a very serious issue - - a shortage of baby formula. Infants are going hungry in the United States of America.
Anyone with half an ounce of brains would have known this was going to be a problem back in February when Abbott Laboratories recalled powder formulas, including Similac, Alimentum and EleCare manufactured in Sturgis, Mich. The recall was initiated after four consumer complaints and two deaths related to Cronobacter sakazakii or Salmonella Newport in infants who had consumed powder infant formula manufactured in this facility.
Compounding the 40% decrease due to the recall, other issues affect the situation like the Brain Dead Biden supply chain fiasco and the government ban on importing baby formula from foreign countries.
So one would think that our government would have taken steps to ramp up production of this vital product.
But no - instead of doing that Brain Dead Biden blamed American parents for “hoarding” supplies when it was actually HIM doing just that. Brain Dead Biden decided to stockpile supplies so he could send baby formula to Ukraine and to our southern border for the babies of illegal aliens.
The evil demented Brain Dead Biden believes that the children of American citizens should go hungry before Ukraine children and before illegal aliens’ kids.
When asked what the government intends to do about this dire situation, the press secretary said “parents should contact their doctors.”
Do you know of any pediatricians who run baby formula manufacturing plants?
Yesterday when asked about why the situation got out of hand, Brain Dead Biden said, “Because I don’t have a crystal ball.”
What he doesn’t have is an ounce of brains. Any half-way intelligent person would have dealt with this problem back in February when it started.
Let’s add this baby formula shortage to the getting-longer-every-day list of screw ups by the person who claims he is President of the United States:
* Exorbitant gas prices because Brain Dead Biden shut down our pipelines so he could import gas from Russia (after his son Hunter made financial deals with the Russians). Gas prices have more than doubled since Donald Trump was President and we had become energy independent for the first time in our history.
* The Afghanistan debacle where Brain Dead Biden pulled our troops out of that war-torn country hastily so he could have a photo op on Sept. 1 - the 20 year anniversary of when the war started. Brain Dead Biden is not only responsible for 13 military and countless Afghan deaths that day, but he also left thousands of Americans behind enemy lines (hundreds still there) and gave the Taliban billions of $$$$ in military equipment for which we paid.
* The crises at our southern border after Brain Dead biden refused to stop illegal aliens from invading our country — more than 2 million since this illegitimate idiot himself invaded OUR White House. Did you know there is an elementary school in rural Texas that had 4,000 students before Brain Dead Biden came to power. The school near Houston now has nearly 9,000 students.
Most of the new kids don’t speak English.
* The war in Ukraine when he “invited” Vladimir Putin to invade the country. Putin previously invaded Ukraine during the Obama/Biden administration but did not during Trump’s time as President. Why not? Putin was terrified of Trump. Does anyone besides me recall that Brain Dead Biden said he would decide what to do about a Ukrainian invasion when he saw how far into Ukraine Putin would come. That’s an invitation.
* Supply chain issues thanks to Brain Dead Biden’s ridiculous demands that truckers be vaccinated with an experimental drug. And now those of us reading the Pfizer documents
(supposed to be kept hidden for 75 years) that the FDA knew from the get-go that the “vaccine” was ineffective.
Know this: elections have consequences. Stolen elections have calamitous consequences.
No need to heat up the house by turning on the oven. You can make this no-bake lemon tart for dessert.
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
6 Tbsps. butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
7 whole graham crackers crushed
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tsps. lemon peel
2 large eggs
4 Tbsps. butter
1 1/4 cups whipping cream
1 Tbsp. sugar
How To Make It
* Sprinkle gelatin over milk.. let set 15 minutes.
* Melt 6 Tbsps. butter in skillet. Whisk in brown sugar, cook until bubbly and then for 2 minutes. Mix in crackers crumbs. Put in 9” tart pan. Cool completely.
* Whisk lemon juice, peel and sugar in saucepan, whisk in eggs and 4 Tbsps. butter. Bring to boil - takes about 5 minutes.
* Remove from heat - stir in gelatin mixture. Let stand 10 minutes
* Pour into crust - let chill at least 3 hours
* Whip cream with sugar - top pie with whipped cream.
Amaretti (almond mac) $6
* Amaretti, Filled (chocolate or lemon) $7
Apricot Delight $7
Cherry Delight $7
Biscotti $5 (frosted wedding cookies)
Brownies 15/$7 1 1/2” X 1 1/2”
Chocolate Chip $5
Cho Chip/Nuts $6
Chocolate Mac $5
Coconut Mac $7
Cowboy Cookies $7 (cho chips, pecans, coconut, oatmeal)
Fudge Dusters $6
Ginger Snaps $6
Gingerbread Cutouts $7
Gobs, Chocolate $6
Gobs, Pumpkin $6
Lemon Tarts $7
Molasses Oatmeal $6
Molasses Raisin $6
Miniature Nutrolls $7
cho chip $5
NEW 2021 pistachio $6
Peanutbutter Old Fashioned $4
Peanutbutter Cups $6
Peanutbutter Cho Chips $6
Pecan Tassies $7
Pizzelles - Anise $4
Pizzelles - Vanilla $4
Pizzelles - Filled $6
Pumpkin Cho Chip $6
Pumpkin Gems $5
Snowballs - Coconut $7
Snowballs - Pecan $7
Sugar - Choc. Chip $5
Sugar - Pecan $5
Sugar - cutouts (Trees & Star of David only) $7
Gingerbread - cutouts (trees & Star of David only) $7
- chocolate, raspberry, apricot, lemon filling
- NEW Carmel Sea Salt Thumbprints
Triple Cho Chews $6
Wee Cakes $6 - Mini cupcakes
It is most important that your wedding cake taste good. You want guests leaving your reception to say, “That is the best wedding cake I have ever tasted.” That is why you have chosen THE Cookie Queen to bake the cake for your Special Day. My cakes taste really good. I do not specialize in elaborate decorations.
I specialize in making “one of a kind” cakes. I do not have a portfolio of cake photos because I simply refuse to do any cake design twice. Each cake is unique and is designed for YOU alone. If you have a photo of what you would like your cake to look like, please bring it to our initial consultation or Email it to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to your consultation to save time.
Here is a selection of the most popular Cookie Queen wedding cake ideas:
1. A two-tiered “show” cake with the 10” bottom to be cut at the reception and served at the head table and the 7” top to be frozen for the First Anniversary. Undecorated double-layer sheet cakes are served to the other guests from the kitchen. This way everybody gets icing. There are no center cuts.
2. Filled cupcakes and Weecakes (mini cupcakes) are ideal because your guests can choose their favorite flavor of cake and frosting. I recommend still having a small two-tiered “show” cake to cut at the reception.
3. A selection of 8” or 9” cakes in many different flavors: You can choose the usual chocolate, vanilla, marble or anything else you might want to have: carrot, spice, chocolate-cherry, chocolate- raspberry, German chocolate, rum cream, lemon cream, pineapple cream, peanutbutter-chocolate or a choice of your own. Cakes are on display where guests can select their favorite and cut their own slice.
4. 8” cakes on each table - so the guests can serve themselves at each table. This provides dessert and eliminates the expense of table centerpieces. But - there sometimes is wasted cake with this method. However - any leftover cake can be frozen for use at a later time.
Prices: based on the batter, filling, frosting and number of servings you will need.
Floral Decoration: I will coordinate with your florist and have them design the flowers or I will work with your colors and design the flower decorations myself from either real or silk flowers..
Frosting: I do butter cream or whipped cream only. If you wish a smooth rolled fondant finish, please select another baker. The fondant may look nice but tastes terrible. Also I do not use “white” chocolate. There is no such thing and “white chocolate” has a strange after-taste. (FYI: White chocolate contains no chocolate liquor. It is a mix of cocoa butter, sugar, lecithin, milk solids and vanilla. Chocolate liquor is the brown paste leftover after the cocoa butter has been extracted from the cocoa nibs.)
Cookie Queen Cakes
7”, 8”, 9”, 10”, 13 x 9, half sheet
Price depends on size, type of cake, frosting
Layer & Sheet Cakes
Almond Flour Cake
Angel Food Cake/ Cream Cheese Frosting,Cherries
Amaretto Apple Cake
Carrot Cake/ Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate Peanutbutter Cake
Chocolate Cake/White Buttercream
Chocolate Cake/ Whipped Cream Frosting
Chocolate Cake/ Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
German Chocolate Cake
Lemon Cream Cake/ Lemon Curd filling
Marble Cake/Chocolat filling/White Buttercream
Rum Cream Sponge Cake/Whipped Cream
White/Yellow Cake/Caramel Frosting
White/ Yellow Cake/Chocolate Frosting
White/Yellow Cake/White Buttercream
White/Yellow Cake/Strawberry Buttercream
Boston Cream Pie Cheesecake
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
Lemon Curd Cheesecake
Lime Coconut Cheesecake
Patty’s Perfect Cheesecake
New York Cheesecake
Pound Cakes/Bundt Cakes
Amaretto Apple Cake
Apple Cider Bundt Cake
Apple Loaf Cake
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
Blueberry Coffee Cake
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Coconut Pineapple Loaf Cake
Lemon Pound Cake
Lemon Yoghurt Bundt Cake
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Butter Cream, white
Butter Cream, chocolate
Butter Cream, lemon
Coffee Butter Cream
Want to learn how to make the best pie crust in the world?
Do your homemade cookies turn out misshapen and burnt?
Can you put a gourmet dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes?
Interested in learning more about Italian cuisine?
HRH Pat Condelli, The Cookie Queen, also known as "the practical Martha Stewart," teaches all the tricks of the trade in fun-filled classes at the Castle in New Kensington, Pa.
Home Economist Pat Condelli
Pat received her degree in Home Economics at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and has been teaching cooking, baking and home making since 1968.
Choose one of the following classes or tell the Cookie Queen what you would like to bake or cook and she will plan a class specifically for you and your friends.
Pat also is available for LIVE consultation on SKYPE. If you have a web cam, message Pat on the internet for a time for a live SKYPE consult on your computer.
* Dough Re Mi - How to handle all types of doughs - yeast, phyllo, pizza, pie, biscuit. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something wonderful.
* Hassle-Free Holidays -. Save time and your sanity with easy holiday recipes. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something scrumptious.
* Kids Can Cook - Easy recipes. Lots of fun. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something to show your family what you made. Class limited to six children.
* Cookies to Die For, Cry For, Lie For - Learn to make "professional-looking" cookies that taste fabulous. Men of all ages really love this class. Hands on. Sampling. Take home some goodies.
* Yes, You CAN Make a Pie - Anyone can and I’ll teach you how.
* Intro to Cooking for the Single Man -Basic cooking skills for guys. Prepare wonderful meals for you and your buddies. Food safety. Learn how to host a party. Hands on. Sampling. Something to take home.
* Carry Me Back to Old Italia - Grand recipes from the North and South of Italy. Family-tested for generations. Hands on. Sampling. Something to take home.
* Ethnic Cooking With American Flair - You’ll get a little bit of everything in this class - Italian, Greek, Polish, German, Mexican, Dutch, Indian, Chinese. Six sessions.$300. Come for dinner. We eat first. Then I’ll show you how to make it. And you can take some home for your family to taste. Class size limited to six students.
All classes feature hands-on (not just watching me do it) experience. And everyone gets to take home something they themselves made.
Most classes are just one 2-3-hour session. There are morning, afternoon, evening and weekend sessions available.
Individual Classes: $40-$60 (depending on items being prepared), which includes recipes and something delicious to take home.
To register for a class, phone the Cookie Queen at 724 339-0920 or E Mail: email@example.com
See the guy talking about the Chinese virus — Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus — an Ethiopian public health researcher, he has been Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO) since 2017. This moron who denied that the Covid 19 virus came from China is the guy that Brain Dead Biden wants be in charge of our nation’s health decisions.
Biden wants Tedros to tell us when to shut down our economy, when and where we have to wear masks, who has to take vaccines for any reason. If he thinks a problem affects “world health” then our country will have to do what WHO says. It could be over a virus. It could be over gun control. It could be over the global warming idiocy.
If you do not want this to happen contact your senators and representatives this weekend. Biden plans for this power turnover in the next two weeks. Of all the stupid idiotic moronic imbecilic asinine things this pathetic clown has foisted upon us — this is the MOST serious. We The People have to speak up NOW!
This is the number you should call: 202-214-3121.
Are you planning a special event? Are you looking for performers for a variety show? Send me a message about your plans, and I will get back to you soon.