HRM Pat Condelli, THE Cookie Queen, invites you to stop by The online Cookie Castle to see what her company can do to serve you. Cookies - cakes - cookbooks - cooking classes - and entertainment are her specialties.
The Cookie Queen bakes the world’s most delicious all-natural cookies. She will be happy to plan special cookie displays for your event. She is known for speedy service when cookies are needed for a funeral or a sick friend.
The Cookie Queen also is the director, choreographer and lead soprano for The Original Class Act, a group that has been performing together since 1992. There are 18 programs from which to choose.
Cookie Queen Cookies are simply the most delicious cookies you can buy. They are made fresh daily in the spotless kitchen of the Cookie Queen's Castle in the town of New Kensington, Pa., near Pittsburgh. There are 50 varieties of Cookie Queen Cookies. See current cookie list below.
The Cookie Queen makes wonderful-tasting cakes for any occasion .. like this cherry-infused cheesecake. Live and silk floral bouquets are the only decorations. The Queen makes only butter cream and whipped cream frostings. She does not make fondant icing (it tastes terrible). See list of cakes/frostings available blow.
The Cookie Queen has published three books: "Royal Recipes From The castle of The Cookie Queen," "Hassle Free Holidays" and "Never Scrub Another Toilet." You can order copies from the Queen at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Word Association Publishers 724-226-1255.
Just like the old movie story - a group of friends got together to “put on a show” for the church fun fair way back in 1992. They presented a program of Cole Porter music. The 3-day gig stretched into many years and many shows as the phone never stops ringing. Everyone wants to book this group for a retirement home, church dinner, women’s club, lodge meeting, holiday party.
Need entertainment for the December holidays? Corporate program. Church dinner. Family gathering. Let The Original Class Act sing & dance for your guests.
Our Christmas show has six costume changes featuring lots of glitter and glam.
For fee & available dates Phone: 724-339-0920
Owner of Cookie Queen Cookies, Cookbooks & Entertainment, Pat is the director and lead soprano of The Original Class Act. Pat also can be booked for a one-woman show - 20 songs in one hour. Pat enjoys spending time with her Australian Shepherd Jenni Luigina.
Vocal coach for this group of outstanding musicians, Terry is our alto and also plays the piano, organ and guitar and does solo gigs for weddings and funerals. She enjoys spending time with her grandchildren. Terry is wearing one of our new St. Patrick show costumes which we made in January.
Ladies swoon when Bill holds their hands and sings directly to each special lady in the audience. Bill is available as a wedding and funeral soloist.
I could write from here to eternity about the two-tiered justice system that is being perpetrated by the illegitimate Brain Dead Biden Administration.
They have be persecuting their political enemies and letting real criminals off with less than a slap on the wrist and often with no punishment whatsoever.
* Consider how every president since the beginning of time has taken “mementos” with them when they left office. Bill Clinton took top secret tape recordings and kept them in his sock drawer. No one raided his home. Thousands of documents from the presidency of George H. W. Bush were kept in a Chinese restaurant and a bowling alley that had no security. No one raided the Chinese restaurant. But Donald Trump took with him a paper napkin with a personal message on it to him from Kim Jung Un and 20 armed FBI agents showed up at his Mar-A-Lago estate that has more security than Fort Knox. Now the DOJ wants to indict him and has assigned a “special prosecutor” (which you and I will pay for) to investigate why he took mementos which are legally his property. The Media lied saying that Trump had taken the nuclear codes to his private home. (He didn’t.)
* Consider how armed Antifa and BLM protestors stormed the White House grounds on June 3, 2020, injuring more than 56 police officers, damaging the property and landscaping and setting fire to a nearby church. President Trump and his family were rushed by Secret Service to an underground bunker because they feared the protestors were going to breach the building. Not one protestor (all caught on video) has been arrested. Yet anyone who walked through open gates, escorted by police and encouraged to do so by under-cover FBI agents dressed in MAGA gear into the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, have been languishing in a squalid jail for two years because Democrats claimed they were insurrectionists. The Conservative Protestors just wanted their voices to be heard. No police officers were killed as the Democrats claim. The only people who died were 2 unarmed women protestors. One was trampled by the crowd and then beaten to death by a woman police officer. One was a 5’2” Army vet who was trying to stop the mayhem and she was shot dead by a male police officer.
* Consider how Democrats Bryan Pagliano (Hillary Clinton’s IT guy) and Eric Holder (Barack Obama’s attorney general) refused Congressional subpoenas to testify. Nothing happened to them. But Republicans Steve Bannon and Dr. Peter Navarro (Donald Trump advisors) were both arrested, charged and face jail time for refusing to testify before the illegal Jan. 6th Congressional committee. ( It is illegal because the committee membership does not meet standards that say there must be representation by both parties on the committee. There was/is not.) Navarro was arrested at an airport and held in leg irons in solitary confinement.
* Consider how people who promote killing babies have vandalized and burned down pro-life centers were never prosecuted even though there are videos showing who these people are. But a Conservative father who simply prayed in the hallway of a building in Pennsylvania where an abortion clinic was housed had his house raided at gunpoint by 30 FBI agents in front of his seven screaming children. He is being forced to spend a fortune to defend himself on charges of a violation of the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act. He faces 11 years in jail. But the women who went there to kill their babies were not arrested because it is now OK to murder babies in the United States.
* Consider how there were 574 riots during the summer of 2020 when Antifa and BLM protestors killed several police, assaulted many others, tried to firebomb a federal courthouse, took over an entire city in Portland, destroyed private businesses and torched private and police vehicles. They caused more than $2 billion in damages. Anyone arrested? All can easily be IDed on hundreds of hours of video tape of the protests.
And that brings me to one of the reasons I mention all of this today. This week two New York attorneys — Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman — who firebombed a police vehicle during the George Floyd protests were sentenced. The Biden Department of Injustice gave the two lawyers a plea deal that avoided long prison sentences — 15 months. Mattis and Rahman were facing domestic terrorism charges and the possibility of 30 years in jail. And you know they will get out in a couple of months “for good behavior.” U.S. District Judge Brian Cogan praised Rahman for her commitment to fighting social injustices: “You’re a remarkable person who did a terrible thing on one night.”
This is what is called “justice” in the Brain Dead Biden administration era.
You can do these the easy way — or there difficult way. I did one tray of each. For the turkey I went to the deli and asked them to thinly slice REAL turkey breast - the kind that is baked not compressed. It’s expensive. I got 14 thin slices for $12. For the chicken I bought fresh very large breasts from Aldi’s ($15) and partially froze them. Then I used an electric knife with a serrated edge and made my own cutlets. This took a significant amount of time and can be dangerous. I’d advise using the pre-sliced meat from the deli because it is near impossible to get the fresh poultry sliced evenly and thin enough so that they bake quickly. Just make sure you ask for the baked poultry, not the processed meat that tastes fake. You can also save time buying Stove Top Stuffing (which I do not recommend) or make your own which I did. If you are making your own be sure to cut the bread cubes smaller than usual so they will roll up easily.
Bread stuffing - that has been cooked in the oven (or stove top if you are not making it from scratch).
6 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless turkey breast cutlets
Salt, pepper (optional)
12 ounces chicken or turkey gravy
How To Make Them
* Coat a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour a little of the gravy on the bottom of the pan.
* Evenly sprinkle turkey cutlets on both sides with poultry seasoning and pepper if you are using seasoning. I did not do this as I have an issue with salt and use very little of it.
* Place about 1/3 cup of the stuffing on top of each cutlet and roll up.
* Place rolls seam-side-down in baking dish. Pour gravy over top. Cover casserole with aluminum foil.
* Now you can either cook them immediately or the next day or freeze them for later use.
* Bake 30-35 minutes in pre-heated 350 degree oven or until no pink remains in turkey or chicken. The deli turkey rolls were done in 20 minutes. The fresh chicken was done in 35 minutes.
Amaretti (filled) $8
Apricot Delight $9
Cherry Delight $9
Chocolate Chip $7
Chocolate Chip/Nuts $8
Chocolate Macaroons $7
Coconut Macaroons $7
Cowboy Cookies $8
Fudge Dusters $7
Ginger Snaps $6
Gingerbread Cutouts $7
Gobs, Chocolate $6
Gobs, Pumpkin $6
Ladylocks $9 (8 oz)
Lemon Tarts $9
Molasses Oatmeal $6
Molasses Raisin $9
cho chip $6
PB OF $5
PB Cups $6
PB Kisses $6
PB CC $6
Pecan Tassies $9
Pizzelles - Anise $4
Pizzelles- Vanilla $4
Pizzelles - Filled $7
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip $9
Pumpkin Gems $7
Sugar - Ch Chip $6
Sugar - Pecan $7
Sugar - Trees $7
Blue stars $$7
Tr Cho Chews $8
It is most important that your wedding cake taste good. You want guests leaving your reception to say, “That is the best wedding cake I have ever tasted.” That is why you have chosen THE Cookie Queen to bake the cake for your Special Day. My cakes taste really good. I do not specialize in elaborate decorations.
I specialize in making “one of a kind” cakes. I do not have a portfolio of cake photos because I simply refuse to do any cake design twice. Each cake is unique and is designed for YOU alone. If you have a photo of what you would like your cake to look like, please bring it to our initial consultation or Email it to me (email@example.com) prior to your consultation to save time.
Here is a selection of the most popular Cookie Queen wedding cake ideas:
1. A two-tiered “show” cake with the 10” bottom to be cut at the reception and served at the head table and the 7” top to be frozen for the First Anniversary. Undecorated double-layer sheet cakes are served to the other guests from the kitchen. This way everybody gets icing. There are no center cuts.
2. Filled cupcakes and Weecakes (mini cupcakes) are ideal because your guests can choose their favorite flavor of cake and frosting. I recommend still having a small two-tiered “show” cake to cut at the reception.
3. A selection of 8” or 9” cakes in many different flavors: You can choose the usual chocolate, vanilla, marble or anything else you might want to have: carrot, spice, chocolate-cherry, chocolate- raspberry, German chocolate, rum cream, lemon cream, pineapple cream, peanutbutter-chocolate or a choice of your own. Cakes are on display where guests can select their favorite and cut their own slice.
4. 8” cakes on each table - so the guests can serve themselves at each table. This provides dessert and eliminates the expense of table centerpieces. But - there sometimes is wasted cake with this method. However - any leftover cake can be frozen for use at a later time.
Prices: based on the batter, filling, frosting and number of servings you will need.
Floral Decoration: I will coordinate with your florist and have them design the flowers or I will work with your colors and design the flower decorations myself from either real or silk flowers..
Frosting: I do butter cream or whipped cream only. If you wish a smooth rolled fondant finish, please select another baker. The fondant may look nice but tastes terrible. Also I do not use “white” chocolate. There is no such thing and “white chocolate” has a strange after-taste. (FYI: White chocolate contains no chocolate liquor. It is a mix of cocoa butter, sugar, lecithin, milk solids and vanilla. Chocolate liquor is the brown paste leftover after the cocoa butter has been extracted from the cocoa nibs.)
Cookie Queen Cakes
7”, 8”, 9”, 10”, 13 x 9, half sheet
Price depends on size, type of cake, frosting
Layer & Sheet Cakes
Almond Flour Cake
Angel Food Cake/ Cream Cheese Frosting,Cherries
Amaretto Apple Cake
Carrot Cake/ Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate Peanutbutter Cake
Chocolate Cake/White Buttercream
Chocolate Cake/ Whipped Cream Frosting
Chocolate Cake/ Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
German Chocolate Cake
Lemon Cream Cake/ Lemon Curd filling
Marble Cake/Chocolat filling/White Buttercream
Rum Cream Sponge Cake/Whipped Cream
White/Yellow Cake/Caramel Frosting
White/ Yellow Cake/Chocolate Frosting
White/Yellow Cake/White Buttercream
White/Yellow Cake/Strawberry Buttercream
Boston Cream Pie Cheesecake
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
Lemon Curd Cheesecake
Lime Coconut Cheesecake
Patty’s Perfect Cheesecake
New York Cheesecake
Pound Cakes/Bundt Cakes
Amaretto Apple Cake
Apple Cider Bundt Cake
Apple Loaf Cake
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
Blueberry Coffee Cake
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Coconut Pineapple Loaf Cake
Lemon Pound Cake
Lemon Yoghurt Bundt Cake
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Butter Cream, white
Butter Cream, chocolate
Butter Cream, lemon
Coffee Butter Cream
Want to learn how to make the best pie crust in the world?
Do your homemade cookies turn out misshapen and burnt?
Can you put a gourmet dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes?
Interested in learning more about Italian cuisine?
HRH Pat Condelli, The Cookie Queen, also known as "the practical Martha Stewart," teaches all the tricks of the trade in fun-filled classes at the Castle in New Kensington, Pa.
Home Economist Pat Condelli
Pat received her degree in Home Economics at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and has been teaching cooking, baking and home making since 1968.
Choose one of the following classes or tell the Cookie Queen what you would like to bake or cook and she will plan a class specifically for you and your friends.
Pat also is available for LIVE consultation on SKYPE. If you have a web cam, message Pat on the internet for a time for a live SKYPE consult on your computer.
* Dough Re Mi - How to handle all types of doughs - yeast, phyllo, pizza, pie, biscuit. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something wonderful.
* Hassle-Free Holidays -. Save time and your sanity with easy holiday recipes. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something scrumptious.
* Kids Can Cook - Easy recipes. Lots of fun. Hands on. Sampling. Take home something to show your family what you made. Class limited to six children.
* Cookies to Die For, Cry For, Lie For - Learn to make "professional-looking" cookies that taste fabulous. Men of all ages really love this class. Hands on. Sampling. Take home some goodies.
* Yes, You CAN Make a Pie - Anyone can and I’ll teach you how.
* Intro to Cooking for the Single Man -Basic cooking skills for guys. Prepare wonderful meals for you and your buddies. Food safety. Learn how to host a party. Hands on. Sampling. Something to take home.
* Carry Me Back to Old Italia - Grand recipes from the North and South of Italy. Family-tested for generations. Hands on. Sampling. Something to take home.
* Ethnic Cooking With American Flair - You’ll get a little bit of everything in this class - Italian, Greek, Polish, German, Mexican, Dutch, Indian, Chinese. Six sessions.$300. Come for dinner. We eat first. Then I’ll show you how to make it. And you can take some home for your family to taste. Class size limited to six students.
All classes feature hands-on (not just watching me do it) experience. And everyone gets to take home something they themselves made.
Most classes are just one 2-3-hour session. There are morning, afternoon, evening and weekend sessions available.
Individual Classes: $40-$60 (depending on items being prepared), which includes recipes and something delicious to take home.
To register for a class, phone the Cookie Queen at 724 339-0920 or E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mask Mandates Caused Higher COVID-19 Death Rates - Follow The Science
I did not write the following news report. This study was reported by one of the most dependable, unbiased and intelligent ”real” journalists writing today — Natalie Winters.
Winters has broken many government scandal stories and will be hailed for years to come as the person who puts a stop to moronic mask mandates.
Winters wrote this week in the National Pulse and in the Citizens Free Press about a new medical journal report analyzing fatality rates across the state of Kansas. The study follows another recently published analysis of international data showing the same relationship between COVID-19 and masks.
“The paper analyzed “whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas” during the time period of August 1st, 2020 to October 15th. Kansas was used for comparison because the state allowed each of its 105 counties to decide whether or not to implement mask mandates, with 81 counties deciding against the measure.
“The most important finding from this study is that contrary to the accepted thought that fewer people are dying because infection rates are reduced by masks, this was not the case,” summarized the paper.
“Results from this study strongly suggest that mask mandates actually caused about 1.5 times the number of deaths or 50% more deaths compared to no mask mandates.”
“The study also posited a potential reason for the disparity in risk ratio (RR) for dying from COVID-19:
“A rationale for the increased RR by mandating masks is probably that virions that enter or those coughed out in droplets are retained in the face mask tissue, and after quick evaporation of the droplets, hypercondensed droplets or pure virions (virions not inside a droplet) are re-inhaled from a very short distance during inspiration.”
“Dubbed the ‘Foegen effect,”’the theory suggests that COVID-19 “virions spread (because of their smaller size) deeper into the respiratory tract.”
“They bypass the bronchi and are inhaled deep into the alveoli, where they can cause pneumonia instead of bronchitis, which would be typical of a virus infection.”
“These findings suggest that mask use might pose a yet unknown threat to the user instead of protecting them, making mask mandates a debatable epidemiologic intervention,” concludes the paper.”
Now - let’s see … who also has been saying this for the past two years?? Oh, yeah, it was ME! I know something about how respiration works because paid attention during class in fifth grade where it was explained. And from my seven years of medical studies to be a good paramedic I know something about the size of virion droplets and because I was a home ec major and dealt with the construction of cloth I also know something about density of various kinds of materials that were used for masks….cotton, linen, polyester, etc. etc. etc.
But you don’t need to know how a spirometer works or microns or pounds per square inch to know that face masks don’t work. All you have to do is go outside on a very cold night wearing your mask and exhale. Then tell me what you see. Oh, yeah — your breath. No kidding. Face masks don’t work.
You want to wear a useless diaper on your face, be my guest. Just don’t force me to do something so stupid and ridiculous.
Also - if you are one who did this…please take time right now to look up the word “lemming.”
Are you planning a special event? Are you looking for performers for a variety show? Send me a message about your plans, and I will get back to you soon.